Topics

NVDA21 incompatible with Code Factory’s Eloquence&Vocalizer voices?

Gerardo Corripio

What news do you guys have of NVDA2021’s incompatibility with version 1.9 of Code Factory’s Combo Eloquence&Vocalizer voices? I’ve a blind friend over at the Spanish NVDA group who is having this problem; he wants to try the Alfa versions of NVDA 2021.1 with the CF voices! the symth is recognized, but the voices don’t run. I wound’t want to run into unpleasant surprises upon updating! Thus if this it so, and because I know some of you guys here also have Code Factory’s Eloquence &Vocalizer combo, to be on the lookout for when the final NVDA version ie released. Any of you have have any ideas what’s going on?

Gera

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

2021.1 is an add-on-breaking release. It is hoped that add-on authors will update their add-ons, but any information regarding specific add-ons will come from the authors of that add-on. I would suggest possibly reaching out to them, or asking on the add-ons list, although I would hope that additional information will be provided to this group regarding popular add-ons in time as well.

Thanks.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 11:37 AM Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...> wrote:
What news do you guys have of NVDA2021’s incompatibility with version 1.9 of Code Factory’s Combo Eloquence&Vocalizer voices? I’ve a blind friend over at the Spanish NVDA group who is having this problem; he wants to try the Alfa versions of NVDA 2021.1 with the CF voices! the symth is recognized, but the voices don’t run. I wound’t want to run into unpleasant surprises upon updating! Thus if this it so, and because I know some of you guys here also have Code Factory’s Eloquence &Vocalizer combo, to be on the lookout for when the final NVDA version ie released. Any of you have have any ideas what’s going on?

Gera

Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

Thank you, and have a great day!

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

Hi,

I wrote e-mail to the codefactory devs.

They will make appropriate changes as needed.

Best,

Zvonimir