Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 10:23 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA-1 help mode, NVDA-f3

In help mode, NVDA-1, hitting NVDA-f3 doesn't report anything. This is used
to find the next occurance in a search.
David

David Mellor

Thanks Gene.
That could be awkward. I use this to check if keys I'd like to map add-ons to is free. I didn't realise it was context sensitive.
David

You have to be in a program that supports browse mode and be in browse mode to have this command reported.  To an extent, input help is context sensative.

Sent: Monday, September 13, 2021 10:23 AM