Topics

NVDA 2019.2.1 installer

Hi,
Where can I get the installer for NVDA 2019.2.1? Given that I've experienced issues relating to Vocalizer and also issues with reading of MathType equations, I'm planning to downgrade back to the 2019.2.1 version of NVDA. Though the Vocalizer issue is not too serious, the inability to have NVDA read out MathType equations is a very serious issue for me given that I need this funcctionality for my introduction to logic class right now.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2019.2.1/nvda_2019.2.1.exe

Don't forget to downgrade also Vocalizer Expressive driver.

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 15:18 de 11/02/2020, Supanut Leepaisomboon escreveu:

Hi,
Where can I get the installer for NVDA 2019.2.1? Given that I've experienced issues relating to Vocalizer and also issues with reading of MathType equations, I'm planning to downgrade back to the 2019.2.1 version of NVDA. Though the Vocalizer issue is not too serious, the inability to have NVDA read out MathType equations is a very serious issue for me given that I need this funcctionality for my introduction to logic class right now.

Thank you so much for the link!

cecropia64

yes, thank you from me too.

stew

On 2/11/2020 10:22 AM, Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
Thank you so much for the link!

Just downgraded, and everything works as before, including Vocalizer and the reading of MathType equations.
Until these issues are fixed (especially the MathType equation reading issue), I think I'm going to stay on the 2019.2.1 release for now.

Quentin Christensen

Re Math,

Do you have MathPlayer installed?  And did you have it installed when using NVDA 2019.2.1 (when reading math was working)?

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Yes, I do have math player installed when I am using NVDA 2019.2.1.