From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 12:11 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda 2019.3 beta 3 is out

Hi guys

It looks as though there is another beta that has just come out. To grab a copy of it head over to the following web page at https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

I am guessing there will be a post coming out for it before long. if you have already the beta 2 version it should alert you of this release or you can force it under help then check for updates when nvda is running.

It would probably also help it come out so every body can be on the same page with add on updates etc as well.

Gene nz

Ron Canazzi

My automatic updater came up and I was able to install it that way; no need to go to the website.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Josh Kennedy

Hi,
Should I completely uninstall nvda2019.2 including deleting all its folders on my hard drive before installing nvda2019.3 betas? Because it now uses python3? Or will the updater or installer for the beta take care of all this for me?

Josh

Gene

I use portable versions, but I don't see why you would have to.  the programming language used is a part of the program, not something separate in the folder you have to change or the program installer has to delete and change.

Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2020 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda 2019.3 beta 3 is out

Hi,
Should I completely uninstall nvda2019.2 including deleting all its folders on my hard drive before installing nvda2019.3 betas? Because it now uses python3? Or will the updater or installer for the beta take care of all this for me?

Josh

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo

no don't uninstoll the NVDA. just downlode over the old NVDA softwaire.