Topics

NVDA 2020.2 beta 2 saying 'baseline' at the beginning of text

Andy B.

Hi,

Ever sense I installed NVDA 2020.2 beta 2, the word ‘baseline’ is spoken at the beginning of almost every line of text NVDA reads. I am using Windows 10 (1909). Is there a way to turn this off?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Tyler Spivey

NVDA, Preferences, Settings, Document Formatting, uncheck Superscripts
and subscripts.

On 7/7/2020 8:50 PM, Andy B. wrote:
Hi,

Ever sense I installed NVDA 2020.2 beta 2, the word ‘baseline’ is spoken
at the beginning of almost every line of text NVDA reads. I am using
Windows 10 (1909). Is there a way to turn this off?

Windows 10