Topics

NVDA 2020.2 Release Candidate 1 is now available!

Quentin Christensen

The NVDA 2020.2 Release Candidate (RC) is now available! We encourage all users to download this RC and provide feedback. Unless any critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2020.2 release. Read more and download the RC from https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-2rc1/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Quentin,

I just downloaded the new RC release and so-far it's working great for me. Thank you for all you do for us.

Rosemarie