Topics

NVDA 2020.4 and Google Docs and editing in Box

George Kerscher

Hello,

With the latest version, I am now not able to use Google Docs, and when entering information in a Box note in a table cell, I could not paste.

Any thoughts before I revert to 2020.3?

Best

George

Jason White

I've never had much success using Google Docs with any screen reader - there have always been issues.

I usually download the file in Microsoft Word format and read it locally. You can edit it locally and then upload the revised version.

On 27/2/21 11:28 am, George Kerscher wrote:

Hello,

With the latest version, I am now not able to use Google Docs, and when entering information in a Box note in a table cell, I could not paste.

Any thoughts before I revert to 2020.3?

Best

George

George Kerscher

Dear All,

I went into the NVDA settings under my Chrome profile. I made a change or two under browse mode, and now all is well.

Thank you.

Best

George