Topics

NVDA 2020.4 Beta 2 is now available

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2020.4 Beta2 is now available for download & testing. Since Beta1 we added Afrikaans Grade 2 braille, fixed reporting incorrect information when copying fails, QWERTY input with Papenmeier braille displays & an error affecting some add-ons. More at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-4beta2/

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Quentin,

I just downloaded this new version of NVDA and so-far it’s working great.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

NVDA 2020.4 Beta2 is now available for download & testing. Since Beta1 we added Afrikaans Grade 2 braille, fixed reporting incorrect information when copying fails, QWERTY input with Papenmeier braille displays & an error affecting some add-ons. More at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2020-4beta2/

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Christo de Klerk

Hi Quentin and others

Many thanks for including the Afrikaans grade 2 table. I really appreciate it.

Kind regards

Christo