NVDA 2021.2 and Microsoft api voices

Chris Shook

Hi,
The Microsoft api voices, such as David an Zera. They will not work with Audio ducking after installing Windows11. Espeak works with Audio Ducking and the one-core voices work with Audio Ducking, but the Microsoft speech API version 5 voices do not.

Quentin Christensen

I can't comment on the issue (but you should write up an issue at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues ) - but I am curious - why are you trying to use Sapi 5 versions of David and Zara rather than the Windows OneCore voices?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager