Topics

NVDA 20.4 beta and Chrome acting flakey

George Kerscher

Hello,

With the latest beta, I am having problems with web pages. In GitHub, I found it almost impossible to create an issue and provide a description. It seems to flip to a new location on the page when switching from browse to edit mode.

Also, how do I roll back to the previous version?

Best

George

George Kerscher Ph.D.

-In our Information Age, access to information is a fundamental human right.

Chief Innovations Officer, DAISY Consortium

http://www.daisy.org

Senior Advisor, Global Literacy, Benetech

http://www.benetech.org

President, International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)

http://www.idpf.org

Member of the National Museum and Library Services  Board (IMLS)

http://www.imls.gov

Chair Steering Council Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), at W3C

http://www.w3.org/WAI

Phone: +1 406/549-4687

Cell:+1 406/544-2466

Email: kerscher@...

Jason White

On 12/25/20 10:25 AM, George Kerscher wrote:
Also, how do I roll back to the previous version?
I've never had to do this, but you could visit nvaccess.com and install 2020.3.

George Kerscher

Hello,

I followed Jason’s guidance and went back to 20.3, but it did not resolve my issue. I recall I installed the caret browser plug-in to test Hypothesis annotation functions. Once I enabled this, the editing returned to what I normally expect.

So not a bug in 20.4 beta.

Best

George