Topics

locked nvda accessibility testing of one message checkout

fabio@...

Good morning.

We have an idea for a one message checkout and wanted to validate the concept with a few volunteers who are visually impaired.  Our tech allows users to complete an online purchase by sending us the url of the product with a sms or voice message.  If you're interested in volunteering for this tech testing, please send me an email:  support@...

thank you

Since a "call for testers" for accessibility of something with NVDA is a legitimate request, I've approved this message.  However, all subsequent communications with Mr. Cardenas must occur via the e-mail address he provided, support@...

This topic is now locked.

          ~ Oscar Wilde