Topics

NVDA add-on Developer toolkit getting started guide contributions

Andy B.

Hi,

To help write a portion of the NVDA add-on Developer toolkit getting started guide, I have two questions for its current users, or potential users of the add-on:

  1. What system do you currently use to arrange controls/html elements on the screen?
  2. If you don’t create user interfaces or HTML content, what barriers prevent you from doing so?

Send your responses to ajborka@.... Thanks for your help in the creation of a getting started guide.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sean

I use Visual Studio.
Actually, I write everything myself. Then I make corrections with various tools.
I also use Firefox's console for advanced reviews on the page.

--

Sean

I’m student and programmer. I write often Python, sometimes Go and rare C++.
I can understand Turkish and English.