Topics

nvda add-on for internet download manager

Aschalew Byness

Is there any nvda add-on for internet download manager to make it
accessible on YouTube? 'cause,internet download manager is not
accessible to download videos from YouTube. Thanks!

Not that I know of.  But if you happen to be a VLC user it's worth taking a look at this page, 11 VLC Tricks & Hidden Features You Must Know, where a discussion of how to use VLC to download YouTube Video is one of those "tricks."

You're using the wrong program. Use Pontes Media Downloader. http://www.pontes.ro/en/scripts/

Aschalew Byness

Pontes is a wonderful downloader. I liked it! thank you so much for
your recommendation. May I ask you if you can help me out what
'download multiple url' mean? I don't know what this means and how to
use it.

On 6/24/20, Robert Kingett <@blindjourno> wrote:
You're using the wrong program. Use Pontes Media Downloader.
http://www.pontes.ro/en/scripts/

Download multiple URL's means exactly that. Batch up a list of downloads that are not contained within a playlist.

Aschalew Byness

is that by pesting one URL after the other on Pontes editfield?