NVDA Add-On that announces that Cut, Copy, & Paste have been triggered

Marisane Moruthanyana

Morning gurus

I trust you are well and safe.

I am trying to cope under this uncertain situation.

May I ask you for help?

I need an NVDA addon that will announce copy, cut, paste and append
text like JAWS does.

Are you aware of any?

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Wally from SA

abdul muhamin

Hello. The global plugin extension will do the job. get it from here

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am trying to cope under this uncertain situation.

May I ask you for help?

I need an NVDA addon that will announce copy, cut, paste and append

text like JAWS does.

Are you aware of any?

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Wally from SA

Marisane Moruthanyana

Good day Abdul

I thank you.

I once installed it, but did realise that it does announce the command
to copy, cut and paste.

However, it does not announce the append command.

Is there a way in which the append command is set up so that NVDA can
echo it like JAWS does?

I need these commands to be announced.

On 7/15/21, abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello. The global plugin extension will do the job. get it from here

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am trying to cope under this uncertain situation.

May I ask you for help?

I need an NVDA addon that will announce copy, cut, paste and append

text like JAWS does.

Are you aware of any?

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Wally from SA

Arlene

Hi, only one I know of is Clipspeak.  You can check on the addons page.  Some people were having problems with it. Not sure if it is going to be continued.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am trying to cope under this uncertain situation.

May I ask you for help?

I need an NVDA addon that will announce copy, cut, paste and append

text like JAWS does.

Are you aware of any?

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Wally from SA

Arlene

Is it as good as clipspeak? I’ve been using it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hello. The global plugin extension will do the job. get it from here

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am trying to cope under this uncertain situation.

May I ask you for help?

I need an NVDA addon that will announce copy, cut, paste and append

text like JAWS does.

Are you aware of any?

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Wally from SA

I am uncertain as to what is being asked for as far as append.  Can someone explain?

      ~ Brian Vogel

Gene

Its an append to clipboard command so you can have multiple items added instead of only one item replaced by the next copied item.

Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 5:12 PM

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 06:20 PM, Gene wrote:
Its an append to clipboard command
-
Thanks, Gene.  What is the keyboard shortcut for this?

I do not think I've used this in all the years I've worked with Windows and I can't find anything using append for the keyword search.

      ~ Brian Vogel

David Griffith

I think the poster may be confusing the functions of Jaws and NVDA – as far as I am aware there is no inbuilt ability to use an append command in NVDA as in Jaws though I would be glad to be proven wrong.

Hence I don’t believe what she is asking for is possible as NVDA would obviously not announce a function that it does not have in the first place.

To check I opened the command quick reference and there is no reference to append in there at least a search could not find it.

I think the nearest thing which can be accessed with NVDA is the inbuilt Windows Clipboard history As far as I am aware this simply records text copied to clipboard and accessed through Windows V, not as a single appended content as offered by Jaws.

David Griffith.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10