Topics

Nvda addon Notepad plus plus

Jarek.Krcmar

Hallo group,

I have downloaded and installed the addon Notepad plus plus.

I would like to know, how it works.

I often use the editor Notepad.

--
Jarek

Jonathan COHN

Hello,

There is a separate application called notepad++ which has additional functionality and is frequently updated. Some of its features include support for various line endings, various multi-lingual encoding and highlighting for various programming languages. This add-on is designed for this program.
Best Wishes,
Jonathan Cohn

JM Casey

It has a crapload of useful features and even plugins. Remarkable little programme.