Nvda addon similar to Clipspeak

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello everybody,

I have got the latest Nvda.

I would like to have an addon, whicz could say to me, if any file is coppyed or cut.

I think, that it can do Sayalcommand.

Could you write me, where I can download it?

--
Jarek

mustafa elçiçek

Hello there.
I am sending the NVDA 2021.1 compatible version of the clipspeak
plugin as an attachment.

Hello everybody,

I have got the latest Nvda.

I would like to have an addon, whicz could say to me, if any file is
coppyed or cut.

I think, that it can do Sayalcommand.

Could you write me, where I can download it?

--
Jarek

Gene

The list, as is the case with most lists, doesn’t allow attachments.

Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda addon similar to Clipspeak

Hello there.
I am sending the NVDA 2021.1 compatible version of the clipspeak
plugin as an attachment.

> Hello everybody,
>
> I have got the latest Nvda.
>
> I would like to have an addon, whicz could say to me, if any file is
> coppyed or cut.
>
> I think, that it can do Sayalcommand.
>
> Could you write me, where I can download it?
>

> --
> Jarek

abdul muhamin

Hello, use global command extension, it has this feature along with some other useful features as well

Thanks and regards:

Abdulmuhamin.

Content executive at

Blind Help Project

Reach me through following social mediums

Facebook

Twitter

WhatsApp

Telegram

The list, as is the case with most lists, doesn’t allow attachments.

Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 6:51 AM

Hello there.
I am sending the NVDA 2021.1 compatible version of the clipspeak
plugin as an attachment.

> Hello everybody,
>
> I have got the latest Nvda.
>
> I would like to have an addon, whicz could say to me, if any file is
> coppyed or cut.
>
> I think, that it can do Sayalcommand.
>
> Could you write me, where I can download it?
>

> --
> Jarek

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi, Mustaffa,

Could you send me the attachment, please?

Send it please on this address:

Jarek.Krcmar@email.cz

Jarek

Dne 27.07.2021 v 13:51 mustafa elçiçek napsal(a):

Hello there.
I am sending the NVDA 2021.1 compatible version of the clipspeak
plugin as an attachment.

Hello everybody,

I have got the latest Nvda.

I would like to have an addon, whicz could say to me, if any file is
coppyed or cut.

I think, that it can do Sayalcommand.

Could you write me, where I can download it?

--
Jarek

__________ ESET Internet Security __________

Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována, a nebyly v ní nalezeny žádné hrozby.

Verze detekčního jádra: 23693 (20210727)

https://www.eset.cz

--
Jarek

Christo Vorster

Hi Mustaffa

Could you please send me the clipspeak attachment as well? My email address is:

cvklaviere@breede.co.za

I'll appreciate it.

Regards

[...]

Sanjog Kumawat

Hi Mustafa,

I was using Clip Speak add-on on a regular basis. However, since the release of NVDA 2021.1, the addon has become incompatible. Can you please send me the add-on as well. My email address is sanjogkumawat@....

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Sanjog Kumawat

I am sending the NVDA 2021.1 compatible version of the clipspeak

plugin as an attachment.

> Hello everybody,

> I have got the latest Nvda.

> I would like to have an addon, whicz could say to me, if any file is

> coppyed or cut.

> I think, that it can do Sayalcommand.

> Could you write me, where I can download it?

> --

> Jarek

mustafa elçiçek

Hi.
I sent it to those who wanted it.
If the saddle has not arrived, you can contact me at my e-mail address.
mustafaelcicek5656@gmail.com

Hi Mustafa,

I was using Clip Speak add-on on a regular basis. However, since the release
of NVDA 2021.1, the addon has become incompatible. Can you please send me
the add-on as well. My email address is sanjogkumawat@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Sanjog Kumawat

I am sending the NVDA 2021.1 compatible version of the clipspeak

plugin as an attachment.

Hello everybody,
I have got the latest Nvda.
I would like to have an addon, whicz could say to me, if any file is
coppyed or cut.
I think, that it can do Sayalcommand.
Could you write me, where I can download it?
--
Jarek

Bruno Aníbal Prieto González

Hi, the add-on still works fine, just change the manifest.ini file.