From: Don H
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 5:24 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and ccleaner

downloaded and install the latest free version of ccleaner.  I selected
the registry option and did a scan.  It found several items but I can
not get NVDA to read the list of what it found.
Running Win 10 1903 and NVDA 2019.2.1
Thanks

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 07:32 PM, Gene wrote:
In general, its better not to run a registry cleaner unless you have a problem that there is reason to believe is a registry problem.  and, according to an article I will reproduce below, most problems aren't registry probems.
One should never, ever run registry cleaners.  They are snake oil at best, and cause disasters at worst.

"From the Horse's Mouth:"  Microsoft support policy for the use of registry cleaning utilities

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Brian Tew

Try narrator.

Davy Cuppens

Clleaner is almost fully unaccessible; nvda or another screenreader cannot do anything about it. It is their choice not to be accessible.