Topics

[Nvda and custom lists in Excel

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Calling all you Excel experts!

I would like to insert a custom list into a range of cells in Excel 2010 running on windows 10 with NVDA 2016.1.

I can make a custom list and save it under the Advanced tab where I can see the new custom list fine. However, when I go to the spot where I want to insert the custom list, I first type the first element from the list in the starting cell and highlight the rest of the cells to be filled in. I then press alt>h>f>i>s and hit OK but nothing happens!  This key combination works fine if I am filling down a column of cells with numbers so that part fo the function is working. Can anyone advise me what to do? Is there some other way to copy in a custom list/ The manuals say to use the fill handle. Is the key combination that I describe here not the same as using the fill handle?

All ideas welcome, please.

All the best,

Cearbhall