Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2021 4:49 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and deleting favorites

Hi,
Quick question, how do you delete favorites in edge using NVDA?

And, to drive home one of my frequent points, you could cut off the "NVDA" part of this question and the answer is precisely the same.

This is not an NVDA function, nor any screen reader's function, but how Edge works with the keyboard whether or not any screen reader is in use.

This is not offered as a criticism or an attack, but to encourage people to think about what controls what they're asking about.  When it comes right down to it, it's usually not the screen reader unless we're talking screen reader settings or commands.

         ~ Vance Packard

Thierry Van Doorne

Find your favorites in Microsoft Edge. Highlight the favorite you want to delete. Press the Windows key and arrow down until you find "Delete" or press the letter D from Delete.

On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 07:30 PM, Thierry Van Doorne wrote:
Press the Windows key and arrow down until you find "Delete" or press the letter D from Delete.
-
I presume you mean the Context Menu/Applications Key.  Hitting the Windows Key, even if you have focus on an Edge favorite, still brings up the start menu.

         ~ Vance Packard