nvda and dragon

Aschalew Byness

Hi friends
I just installed Dragon software and tried to use it with nvda.
however, nvda reads the drangon user interface in Spanish. When I
installed Dragon first, I checked the 'all english' choice. Anything
I have to do within the nvda setting?
Thanks

Pranav Lal

Hi Aschalew,

What version of dragon have you installed? I have never had this happen to me.

You do not need to make any changes in nvda's configuration.
Pranav

Aschalew Byness

Hi Pranav
I'm using dragon 15. 30.

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 6:57 PM Pranav Lal <pranav@...> wrote:
Hi Aschalew,

What version of dragon have you installed? I have never had this happen to me.

You do not need to make any changes in nvda's configuration.
Pranav

Pranav Lal

Hi,

Hmm, I used to have dragon 15.6 installed and did not have this issue.

Pranav