nvda and e-mails

dennis huckle <denniswhuckle@...>

I have Microsoft office.

When using nvda to read e-mails unless I use the browser to read them in nvda, not jaws, lots of blank lines appear in the e-mail received.

Is there a way of reducing the number of blank lines whilst reading an e-mail.

Also some e-mails close when using nvda.

This, as mentioned doesn’t happen in jaws.

Any suggestions welcome.

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.

Dennis,

I will presume you're using NVDA 2021.X, but I have no idea which version of Office, and in this case I presume Outlook, specifically, you are using.  That really can matter, so it would help if the version were to be offered.

         ~ John F. Kennedy

dennis huckle <denniswhuckle@...>

Brian,

I am using outlook 365 nvda 2121.2 I think and windows version 20.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.