Topics

NVDA and Email Attachments?

David Russell

Hi Group,

If someone has sent me an MS Word doc as an attachment, and I choose
to open it in GMail, how do I unblock the message "protected view" so
to read?

If I "view as html" will that alter any format changes, i.e., line
spacing, paragraph settings, that the person has devised?

Thanks in advance. I could never download the MS Word tutorial offered
and purchased, so asking instead.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide

Richard Wells

David: If you are using Office later than 2003, press the following key
strokes one at a time to unprotect your document: ALT, F, I, E. I hope
that is clear enough.