NVDA and formatting on a webpage

Ashley Wayne

Hello,

Is the NVDA key plus F the only command to read how text is sformatted (underline, bold etc)? A site that I use for my kids’ school has different math questions with certain numbers underlined. For some of them, NVDA plus F reads the underlined digit, but not for others. Would appreciate any suggestions if there is any way around this without asking for sighted help. Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Jujube

NVDA+F

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 7:24 PM Ashley Wayne <a.r.wayne2008@...> wrote:

Hello,

Is the NVDA key plus F the only command to read how text is sformatted (underline, bold etc)? A site that I use for my kids’ school has different math questions with certain numbers underlined. For some of them, NVDA plus F reads the underlined digit, but not for others. Would appreciate any suggestions if there is any way around this without asking for sighted help. Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Ali Colak

İ can't say if this will help without seeing the page, but perhaps
going to the document formatting section in the NVDA preferences and
changing some of the settings, then checking the checkbox to report
formatting changes might help. Again, I don't know if this is the
case, but its worth a try. There just might be a problem with the way
the page is formatted.

On 1/10/22, Jujube <ellaxyu@gmail.com> wrote:
NVDA+F

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 7:24 PM Ashley Wayne <a.r.wayne2008@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello,

Is the NVDA key plus F the only command to read how text is sformatted
(underline, bold etc)? A site that I use for my kids’ school has
different
math questions with certain numbers underlined. For some of them, NVDA
plus
F reads the underlined digit, but not for others. Would appreciate any
suggestions if there is any way around this without asking for sighted
help. Thanks.

Windows