Topics

NVDA and gmail web interface - can't find the compose email dialog

Rusty Perez

Hey folks,
This has probably been discussed here, but this list is way to busy to
follow carefully. :)

I often use the mobile version of gmail since it's just easier for me
to use, but sometimes I need to use the full interface.
Lately, when I try to compose an email in the full gmail interface, I
press the button, and there's a "new messsage" dialog at the bottom of
the page, but I'm not taken to it and I can't figure out how to
compose my email there. :)

Any help is appreciated. Or, fi you just want to link me to a post or
something, that's fine!

thanks!
rusty