Topics

NVDA and itunes

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I just helped a friend install iTunes on their computer. We added tones but when we get to the tones area NVDA is not reading the list of tones. We are running the latest iTunes and NVDA. I have no problems reading the tones in my iTunes. Any ideas?

If all I have left in this world is God, I have everything!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Chris

The latest iTunes no longer have a tones section anymore

You can only see the custom ringtones on the actual iPhone itself that’s it

Sent: 07 June 2019 07:10
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and itunes

I just helped a friend install iTunes on their computer. We added tones but when we get to the tones area NVDA is not reading the list of tones. We are running the latest iTunes and NVDA. I have no problems reading the tones in my iTunes. Any ideas?

If all I have left in this world is God, I have everything!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10