Topics

nvda and microsoft access:

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi I don’t know if this is the right list for this, but I was wondering if nvda works with Microsoft access and if so how well does it work with nvda?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Pranav Lal

Hi Kenny,

Which version of Microsoft Access are you using?

Pranav

Kenny Peyattt jr.

I am using access 2010. I found a ticket on github and it was still open, and was wondering what work if any needs to be done to make access work better with nvda.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Which version of Microsoft Access are you using?

Pranav

hi.
i am not shure about it, but i heard that microsoft access is not
accessible for blinds.

On 3/12/16, Kenny Peyattt jr. <p.wildcat1234@...> wrote:
I am using access 2010. I found a ticket on github and it was still open,
and was wondering what work if any needs to be done to make access work
better with nvda.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Which version of Microsoft Access are you using?

Pranav

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Aravind R

ms access is accessible with jaws

On 3/12/16, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi.
i am not shure about it, but i heard that microsoft access is not
accessible for blinds.

On 3/12/16, Kenny Peyattt jr. <p.wildcat1234@...> wrote:
I am using access 2010. I found a ticket on github and it was still open,
and was wondering what work if any needs to be done to make access work
better with nvda.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Which version of Microsoft Access are you using?

Pranav

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
email id : aravind_069@..., aravind.andhrabank@....

Arlene

I don’t want to sound dumb. What is MS Access?

Which version of Microsoft Access are you using?

Pranav

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
email id : aravind_069@..., aravind.andhrabank@....

David Moore

Hi,
No question is dumb Lol! MS Access is a data base program that handles the task of keeping a lot of data records. for example, a lot of records on consumers of a company. peoples data. A program like it would be used in a call center, for example. Have a great one.

I don’t want to sound dumb. What is MS Access?

Which version of Microsoft Access are you using?

Pranav

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
email id : aravind_069@..., aravind.andhrabank@....

Aravind R

microsoft access is a database in ms office,
word is for typing documents,excel is for accounting and calculating
and powerpoint for presentation of ideas.
ms access is ms office version or oracle like back-end database where,
you can input new records, modify them and retrieve as various reports
whenever you want.
very very important for banks and companies.

On 3/12/16, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:
I don’t want to sound dumb. What is MS Access?

Which version of Microsoft Access are you using?

Pranav

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
email id : aravind_069@..., aravind.andhrabank@....

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
email id : aravind_069@..., aravind.andhrabank@....

Arlene

Oh Okay! Thanks for the answer! I seen lots of posts about it!I thought I'd ask what it was and what it was for.

I don’t want to sound dumb. What is MS Access?

Which version of Microsoft Access are you using?

Pranav

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales
mobile no: +91 9940369593, 9710945613.
email id : aravind_069@..., aravind.andhrabank@....

Rosemarie Chavarria

It's a database program.

On 3/11/2016 9:19 PM, Arlene wrote:
I don’t want to sound dumb. What is MS Access?

Which version of Microsoft Access are you using?

Pranav

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

slery <slerythema@...>

There is plenty of room for improvement but I am using it though I don’t need to do a lot of queries these days.

Cindy

Which version of Microsoft Access are you using?

Pranav

Chris Mullins

I've used ms Access in SqlView to create tables and run queries, so a blind person can get some use from the database side, it's just the design tools that cause problems.

Cheers
Chris