From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Gillen
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 5:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Microsoft teams?

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask but Are there any issues getting NVDA to work with teams?

My preferred method of using NVDA is to float the cursor over the text that I want to read. This works fine on websites and most other programs I use but doesn’t seem to be working in teams.    Any ideas and if there is a better place for me to ask this question I’m happy to hear it.

Thanks

Scott

Felix G.

Hi,
what process exactly are you describing by floating the cursor over something?
Best,
Felix

Am Mi., 13. Okt. 2021 um 17:11 Uhr schrieb Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com>:

No issues, I do everything in focus mode in teams. Love it. In fact I just had some meetings with my team 2 days ago.