Topics

Nvda and multiple reading of subjects in E-mails

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello all,

I have a long time a problem with Nvda.

It several times reads subjects in Emails.

Is possible to set Nvda, for reading of a subject once only?

Sincerely

--
Jarek

Gene

The only way I know of to stop this problemis that, when you open a new message, don't just let it sit there and read. After you open the message, issue the read to end command.