Topics

Nvda and products Eset antivirus are already in order

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello group Nvda,

Some months ago I wrote, that Eset antivirus doesn't work in Nvda.

I would like to inform you, that it's already in older.

It is necessary have in Eset installed a module HIP, it is a Screen Config

If any from you is an user of product Eset, do visit support of Eset.

--
Jarek

Quentin Christensen

Hi Jarek,

Does Eset work with NVDA now?  I had someone ask (elsewhere) about it, and when I approached Eset, they had no idea and no interest in looking into it.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 7:11 PM Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote:
Hello group Nvda,

Some months ago I wrote, that Eset antivirus doesn't work in Nvda.

I would like to inform you, that it's already in older.

It is necessary have in Eset installed a module HIP, it is a Screen Config

If any from you is an user of product Eset, do visit support of Eset.

--
Jarek

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Jarek.Krcmar

Hi quentin,

Nvda now really works with Eset.

Here is an information from support in the Czech Republic.

colleagues inform me that their readers to test machines are working, you need to have installed HIPS module in version 1374 (verifiable section updates) and import settings in the appendix (in the Settings - Import).

I send you the file, that may be imported into the products Eset.

Jarek