From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thomas E Williamson, Senior
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 4:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Nvda And SPL!

Hello,

I am wanting to use nvda with station playlist 5.40.

Will this be like starting over again in turns of the key strokes from Jaws?

For example, when I open studio, my encoders do not display the names of the radio stations that I previously named.

or is there a tutorial that can assist in this matter?

Hope this make since.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,

Thomas.

Afik Souffir

I'm asking the same question

How do you know the time in a playlist?

Afik

Yes, it is like starting from scratch with JAWS. There is a way to “label” encoders using NVDA through an add-on for StationPlaylist (expect a release announcement next week).

Cheers,

Joseph

I am wanting to use nvda with station playlist 5.40.

Will this be like starting over again in turns of the key strokes from Jaws?

For example, when I open studio, my encoders do not display the names of the radio stations that I previously named.

or is there a tutorial that can assist in this matter?

Hope this make since.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,

Thomas.

Hi,

That’ll be SPL Assistant layer, D (you must assign a hotkey to open SPL Assistant layer first).

Cheers,

Joseph