From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Shook
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 6:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and tablets

THe good thing about tablets over laptops is they appear to be slightly
smaller.
How much memory does the average tablet have?

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Thanks for the info.
Sadly, I think it's going to be a while before Narrator is a real threat for other screen readers.
It's good for what it does, but doesn't work with some apps that are not created by Microsoft.

molly the blind tech lover

I totally agree.