From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Shook
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 4:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and tablets

Shh, I'm using GoogleChrome, it might hear you.

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Accept when they sparkle.

Devin Prater

Well, I stay up all night and sleep some of the day, so maybe I have early onset vampirism, lol.

There are plenty of MUD, online text-based, games with zombies and vampires and such, which can be played on a PC with NVDA. Yes, I'm hanging on topic with my fingernails, but the toppings are starting to slide off this pizza a bit.

On Feb 12, 2019, at 3:50 PM, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

Vampires are cool 😉