nvda and the calculator app

since nvda 2020.4 the voices doesn't announce the calculation results anymore automatically. it would be nice if they could be make able to do that again.

Sarah k Alawami

Odd? It does for me. I’m using 2020.3, but there was a change. Try the essentials add on to see if that helps?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of heike67
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 6:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda and the calculator app

since nvda 2020.4 the voices doesn't announce the calculation results anymore automatically. it would be nice if they could be make able to do that again.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías

Hi all. • In Windows 10 Calculator, NVDA will not announce progress of calculations if speak typed characters is disabled. (#9428)

You can create a profile configuration for the calculator app and enable the speak of characters, for example.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Soporte a usuarios, comunidad de NVDA en español.

Web www.nvda.es

Experto certificado en NVDA

Odd? It does for me. I’m using 2020.3, but there was a change. Try the essentials add on to see if that helps?