Topics

NVDA and the new orbit displays N

Josh Kennedy

Hi,
Will nvda2019.3 work with the new orbit displays including. Orbit reader20 plus, and orbit reader40? And will NVDA work fully with the orbit writer braille keyboard for inputting grade2 braille?
The orbit reader20plus is $700. The orbit reader40 is on pre-order for $1400. And the orbit writer braille keyboard is $99.

Josh

Sent from my iPod

Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles

Are those new orbit displays have new features? Where can I purchase it? Is the Orbit Reader 40 more powerfull than the 20? How is the 20 plus different than the regular 20? Is the reader 40 more featured than the 20?
I know, beginner questions for someone who doesn't have a braille display, so yeah...
Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi,
Will nvda2019.3 work with the new orbit displays including. Orbit reader20 plus, and orbit reader40? And will NVDA work fully with the orbit writer braille keyboard for inputting grade2 braille?
The orbit reader20plus is $700. The orbit reader40 is on pre-order for $1400. And the orbit writer braille keyboard is $99.

Josh

Sent from my iPod

Sarah k Alawami

I believe orbit research has info about their new products on their website . You can also look at the blind bargains page to see about the new products. No shipping dates for any of the new products but you can preorder them. Here's hoping by the time we get them they will work with nvda what ever is out by then.

Blessings and happy Thursday

You can read about and buy the new products at www.orbitresearch.com