Topics

Nvda and Thunderbird

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello everyone,
In Thunderbird, Nvda tells me: Moved a message from the Inbox, Copying a message to the Drafts folder, and tells me something about the account. He also wants to say something when sending the message.
Can it be turned off somewhere?
Regards

--
Jarek

Rosemarie Chavarria

I wonder if your status bar could be checked. If it is, uncheck it. As far as sending messages, there's a message asking if you're sure you want to send the message. Check the box that says "don't show me this dialog again".

Hope this helps.

On 8/6/2020 9:11 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hello everyone,
In Thunderbird, Nvda tells me: Moved a message from the Inbox, Copying a message to the Drafts folder, and tells me something about the account. He also wants to say something when sending the message.
Can it be turned off somewhere?
Regards

I'm hearing the same things. I'm using Thunderbird 8.1.0. You could see if turning off the status bar under toolbars might help you.

This was supposed to be addressed. However, it seems to be an imperfect fix on my end.

On 8/6/2020 12:11 PM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hello everyone,
In Thunderbird, Nvda tells me: Moved a message from the Inbox, Copying a message to the Drafts folder, and tells me something about the account. He also wants to say something when sending the message.
Can it be turned off somewhere?
Regards

Rui Fontes

Sorry, but why don't you update Thunderbird?

Mine is in version 68.11.0...

Rui Fontes

Às 17:42 de 06/08/2020, Governor staten escreveu:

I'm hearing the same things. I'm using Thunderbird 8.1.0. You could see if turning off the status bar under toolbars might help you.

This was supposed to be addressed. However, it seems to be an imperfect fix on my end.

On 8/6/2020 12:11 PM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hello everyone,
In Thunderbird, Nvda tells me: Moved a message from the Inbox, Copying a message to the Drafts folder, and tells me something about the account. He also wants to say something when sending the message.
Can it be turned off somewhere?
Regards

I'm sorry. Wrong version number, 78.1.0.

On 8/6/2020 1:17 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:

Sorry, but why don't you update Thunderbird?

Mine is in version 68.11.0...

Rui Fontes

Às 17:42 de 06/08/2020, Governor staten escreveu:

I'm hearing the same things. I'm using Thunderbird 8.1.0. You could see if turning off the status bar under toolbars might help you.

This was supposed to be addressed. However, it seems to be an imperfect fix on my end.

On 8/6/2020 12:11 PM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hello everyone,
In Thunderbird, Nvda tells me: Moved a message from the Inbox, Copying a message to the Drafts folder, and tells me something about the account. He also wants to say something when sending the message.
Can it be turned off somewhere?
Regards

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello everyone,
I already have a problem with Thunderbird solved.
1. In Thunderbird it is necessary to uncheck the status bar, 2. in Nvda Presentation of objects it is necessary to uncheck context help and notifications.
Regards

--
Jarek