NVDA and Video Editing Software

Kyle Williams

Good Morning NVDA Group Members

I trust you are all well and keeping safe.

Would you please be so kind as to advise if any which is the most accessible video editing software that can be used with NVDA?

Luke Robinett

Hi,
This topic gets raised pretty frequently here but seldom gets much traffic, unfortunately.  not sure if that’s down to a lack of general interest or because there simply aren’t many accessible options out there. Windows XP included a utility called windows movie maker which was reasonably accessible, but there seems to be no way to install that application in modern versions of windows.  The app I use for audio recording, Reaper, is fully accessible and offers some limited video editing capabilities. That’s what I use for now but I would welcome a more fully featured accessible video editor.

On Jul 23, 2021, at 7:45 AM, Kyle Williams <kyle@...> wrote:

Good Morning NVDA Group Members

I trust you are all well and keeping safe.

Would you please be so kind as to advise if any which is the most accessible video editing software that can be used with NVDA?

Sarah k Alawami

I use photos. Love it. I edit my streams I archive and even add narrated titles.