Topics

NVDA automatically switches between two synthesizers

Akshaya Choudhary

Hello guys,
I'm facing a weird issue with NVDA. It automatically switches between two synthesizers. For example, if I'm using Windows One Core, then NVDA will switch to E speak by itself as soon as I interact with any of the Windows's application s or any word/text file. To fix this I have to reselect the synthesizer of my choice and restart NVDA. The issue remains when I restart thee computer. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 and NVDA 19.2.1. If anyone could help, it would be great.

--
Regards,
Sociohack

Tyler Spivey

You probably have a config profile. If you don't want one, delete it.

If you do, then go read the docs to understand how they work, and how absolutely broken the design is.

On 3/17/2020 2:15 AM, Akshaya Choudhary wrote:
Hello guys,
I'm facing a weird issue with NVDA. It automatically switches between two synthesizers. For example, if I'm using Windows One Core, then NVDA will switch to E speak by itself as soon as I interact with any of the Windows's application s or any word/text file. To fix this I have to reselect the synthesizer of my choice and restart NVDA. The issue remains when I restart thee computer. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 and NVDA 19.2.1. If anyone could help, it would be great.

--
Regards,
Sociohack

Chris Mullins