Topics

NVDA beta announcements

Louise Pfau

Hi.  Are the NVDA beta announcements only made on the discussion list?

Thanks,

Louise

Alessio Piazza <piazzalessio@...>

Goodby

I think yes, but i'M not shure.

Here is teh link for download alpha releases or beta releases.

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Il 02/02/2021 20:43, Louise Pfau ha scritto:

Hi.  Are the NVDA beta announcements only made on the discussion list?

Thanks,

Louise

Quentin Christensen

Hi Louise,

I usually try to announce new beta versions at least here on the list, and on Twitter and Facebook, as well as in our In-Process blog: https://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/.  New stable releases get announced on a few other lists as well.

You can find the release announcement for NVDA 2020.4 beta 4 (the latest beta) on our website:

If you install a beta version, it will automatically prompt to update additional beta versions, the release candidate versions, and then finally to the4 next stable release.

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen