From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of coccinelle@...
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 12:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA command

Hi,

I am using MVDA 2019.2.1

Is there a command to turn screen on/off? To deter prying eyes.

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal

Sarah k Alawami

No, but I believe that this can be done with nvda 19.3. there is an add on but right now I would not bother.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Feb 2020, at 12:53, coccinelle@... wrote:

Hi,

I am using MVDA 2019.2.1

Is there a command to turn screen on/off? To deter prying eyes.

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal

Pascal Lambert

Thank you Sarah.

Blessings.

Pascal

No, but I believe that this can be done with nvda 19.3. there is an add on but right now I would not bother.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Feb 2020, at 12:53, coccinelle@... wrote:

Hi,

I am using MVDA 2019.2.1

Is there a command to turn screen on/off? To deter prying eyes.

Many thanks

Blessings

Pascal

Pascal Lambert

Thanks Joseph.

Blessings

Pascal

Yes and no – yes with Screen Curtain add-on, no, as screen curtain built into NVDA 2019.3 and later.

Cheers,

Joseph