Topics

NVDA configuration for either Teraterm or SecureCRT?

David Mehler

Hello,

Is anyone using NVDA with either Teraterm or SecureCRT to connect to a
remote Unix/Linux system? If so, do you have a configuration that
allows cursor tracking and a working setup?

Thanks.
Dave.

Richard Bartholomew

Hi,

I use it with SecureCRT and a Braille display and the only specific change I can remember doing is to make sure that the accessibility cursor tracking option is enabled within SecureCRT's own global options.

Cheers
Richard Bartholomew