From: Mert Anlar [mailto:sonay-mert@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 8:08 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA crashes on explorer window

Hi dear friends
i'm using windows 10 and when i'm in an Windows explorer window, NVDA Crashes and exiting quietly. after I restart the NVDA, I see an error message like choos "ok" to close the program. is there any solucion about it?
Best wishes, Mert Anlar

Mert Anlar

sorry, I forgot
NVDA 2016.1

4.03.2016 18:17 tarihinde Joseph Lee yazdı:

Hi,
Which NVDA version are you using and can you tell us what you were trying to do when it crashed?
Cheers,
Joseph

i'm using windows 10 and when i'm in an Windows explorer window, NVDA Crashes and exiting quietly. after I restart the NVDA, I see an error message like choos "ok" to close the program. is there any solucion about it?
Best wishes, Mert Anlar

Hi,
I see. How about what you were doing when it crashed?
Cheers,
Joseph

i'm using windows 10 and when i'm in an Windows explorer window, NVDA Crashes and exiting quietly. after I restart the NVDA, I see an error message like choos "ok" to close the program. is there any solucion about it?
Best wishes, Mert Anlar

Mert Anlar

sometimes it restarts automatically, sometimes I restart it ALT+CTRL+N

4.03.2016 18:39 tarihinde Joseph Lee yazdı:

Hi,
I see. How about what you were doing when it crashed?
Cheers,
Joseph

i'm using windows 10 and when i'm in an Windows explorer window, NVDA Crashes and exiting quietly. after I restart the NVDA, I see an error message like choos "ok" to close the program. is there any solucion about it?
Best wishes, Mert Anlar

Hi,
Got it. When this happens again, can you tell us what you were doing so we can try our best to reproduce it?
Cheers,
Joseph