NVDA development course

James AUSTIN

Hi gentle people

Hope everyone is well.

Back in 2019 I believe, a subgroup was created to discuss NVDA development. Would anyone by any chance please be willing to share in link to this information if it is available somewhere on the web as I am unable to find it.

Thank you

Kind regards

James

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi James

Joseph would be the person I think that set that group up. I just can not remember if it was for add ons and how to create them but I think it was documented.

There might be some places to look on this page at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/NVDA%20screen%20reader%20related%20resources.html <http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/NVDA%20screen%20reader%20related%20resources.html>

I know there was a written tutorial by Joseph but can not seem to find it.

Maybe some of the other guides might help from off this page for add ons etc.

Gene nz

On 9/09/2021 10:51 pm, James AUSTIN wrote:
Hi gentle people

Hope everyone is well.

Back in 2019 I believe, a subgroup was created to discuss NVDA development. Would anyone by any chance please be willing to share in link to this information if it is available somewhere on the web as I am unable to find it.

Thank you

Kind regards

James

Hi,

Ah, the devlearning subgroup? It was meant to teach folks aobut NVDA code contributions, but it is inactive now. Due to other things in life, I may not be able to resurrect it.

Cheers,

Joseph