Topics

NVDA Error

Andrea Sherry

Using Windows 10 with 2019.3.1.
Getting NVDA error but have no idea was causes this.
Andrea

Is there anything more specific than just "NVDA Error?"    More of an error message or a code associated with same?

       ~ Madonna

Andrea Sherry

Not really. I'm just getting that error double tone.
BTW I put the wrong version. I am using the latest beta.
Andrea

On 28/03/2020 8:57 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
Is there anything more specific than just "NVDA Error?"    More of an error message or a code associated with same?

*Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it.*

~ Madonna

molly the blind tech lover

Are you hearing a sound? If so, NVDA betas make sound whenever there is an error. I'm running the beta too,