NVDA & FooBar2000

Sergey Fleytin

Hello all,

When Foobar2000 plays media and CTRL key is pressed while NVDA is running the volume of FooBar2000 is lowered. When CTRL is pressed again, the volume is restored.

Since this issue occurs only while using NVDA (it is not happening with other screen readers) I decided to ask here if there is any solution for this.

Thank you.

Sergei.

Tyler Spivey

Try to press NVDA+shift+d until it says no ducking.

On 12/9/2022 3:39 AM, Sergey Fleytin wrote:
Hello all,
When Foobar2000 plays media and CTRL key is pressed while NVDA is running the volume of FooBar2000 is lowered. When CTRL is pressed again, the volume is restored.
Since this issue occurs only while using NVDA (it is not happening with other screen readers) I decided to ask here if there is any solution for this.
Thank you.
Sergei.

Howard Traxler

I would suggest:  Don't press CTRL.

--
JUST ROOTIN' AROUND.

valiant8086

Hi.

Yes you have ducking turned on in NVDA, caps lock+shift+d

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com