nvda freezes

Marisane Moruthanyana

Good day tech gurus

I hope you are fine.

I am Marisane from SA and am trying to cope.

I have noticed something weird with nvda very recently.

It freezes every now and then.

It can take up to 10-15 seconds frozen in every few minutes.

This is irritating, more so, when one is typing or editing text.

What is going on?

Any idea?

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Marisane

Monte Single

You have to give more info.
What version of windows, nvda, are you using?
What is your browser?
What program are you using when the freeze occurs?

Be as specific as you can.

I am Marisane from SA and am trying to cope.

I have noticed something weird with nvda very recently.

It freezes every now and then.

It can take up to 10-15 seconds frozen in every few minutes.

This is irritating, more so, when one is typing or editing text.

What is going on?

Any idea?

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Marisane

Marisane Moruthanyana

What version of windows win10, nvda2021.3.5,
What is your browser?
Chrome
What program are you using when the freeze occurs?
office 2016

On 5/4/22, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:
You have to give more info.
What version of windows, nvda, are you using?
What is your browser?
What program are you using when the freeze occurs?

Be as specific as you can.

I am Marisane from SA and am trying to cope.

I have noticed something weird with nvda very recently.

It freezes every now and then.

It can take up to 10-15 seconds frozen in every few minutes.

This is irritating, more so, when one is typing or editing text.

What is going on?

Any idea?

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Marisane

Arlene

For me, it happened to me with the last build of NVDA. I was on Chrome on the gmail site.  This build does it seldom.  It has done it when I was on a Canadian shopping store site.  I’m using windows ten and the latest version of NVDA.

Sent from Mail for Windows