NVDA giving different results on Chrome 91 and 92

Vaibhav Saraf

Hi Group,

My teammate and I were accessing some video resources in a LMS which were put up in the Vimeo's video player.

I found that the *Play* button, *Captions* menu and the *Video quality* menu were un-labelled, I could verify that from the elements list as well.

However my teammate has all those buttons labelled on the same page. We both use NVDA 2021.1, I am on Chrome 92 and she is on Chrome 91, that's the only difference.

I am not sure if this question qualifies to be on this list or not, but any idea why this is happening?

Thanks,
Vaibhav

The URL of the page being asked about is necessary to pursue the cause(s).

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.