Author: paulber19

GitHub repository: https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git

Download:

• stable version 9.7

https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: brice Mijares
Sent: 14 July 2021 17:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Clip speak

here is a drop link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xeiow53tghx1b64/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon?dl=1

On 7/14/2021 8:13 AM, David Mehler wrote:

> Hello David,

> I'm not finding this addon, but am definitely interested in it. If

> you've got a url that would be great or maybe the dev could put it on

> the community addons page.

> Thanks.

> DAve.

> On 7/14/21, tim <z2004a1@...> wrote:

>> That page is as useless as most of the add ons.

>> On 7/14/2021 4:19 AM, David Griffith wrote:

>>> I don’t know why it is not on the Community  add-ons page but the NVDA

>>> Global Commands Extension add-on add the ability to both detect and

>>> announce copy and paste and select, as far as I can see as well as Jaws

>>> does for NVDA in it s default  settings. So install that and the problem

>>> is sorted. I stopped using ClipSpeak ages ago.

>>> It includes a host of other invaluable features as well.  I especially use

>>> the multiple level volume controls, quick access to speech history and

>>> system tray short cuts. It also adds a setting to enable NVDA, like Jaws,

>>> to loop around with single letter navigation to the top of web pages if no

>>> more elements are found. So if you press H for heading and there are no

>>> more headings it will announce that you are going back to the top of the

>>> page and find the first heading again for you.  The announcement makes

>>> this better than Jaws as you are clearly told what is happening. I find

>>> this particularly useful. This specific feature is not enabled by default

>>>   in Global Commands Extension and you have to enable it in settings.

>>> The best way to learn all the host of available features is to hit NVDA

>>> plus J  which plays a tone to indicate that a layered series of commands

>>> have been enabled ,  a bit like Jaws plus spacebar.  Now hitting the H key

>>> will open all the available commands in a menu from which you can cursor

>>> up and down to easily run each command and at the same time learn the

>>> keyboard shortcuts for each command.

>>> I think it is a brilliant add-on and gets regularly updated through

>>> automatic notifications which come up in NVDA to invite update.

>>> I have an older version of the actual add-on install but which the add on

>>> updated itself through NVDA to be compatible with the latest version.

>>> Presumably you will need the latest initial add on version to work in the

>>> latest NVDA. A web search should find it I think.

>>> I will try and find it myself if no search can find it.

>>> David Griffith

>>> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

>>> can't

>>> cross-reference my list of existing add-ons, because I've removed all of

>>> the

>>> add-ons that were marked as incompatible as recommended in an earlier

>>> thread.

>>> Louise

brice Mijares

Will you explain what your talking about. I provided a link. It work for me. once installed, all the info is in the help button under tool and manage apps.

On 7/14/2021 9:19 AM, David Griffith wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

[Moderator Note:  Links did not come through such that they could be activated, but as plain text. Corrected this and am resending]

Changed the  subject line to  make it more relevant .

Also the below copied from the first part of the latest user Manual  including download link.

NVDA global commands extension - user's manual

Author: paulber19

GitHub repository: https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git <https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git>

Download:

• stable version 9.7

https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon <https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon>

David Griffith

I had the same thing.  I can only assume that it won't be updated.  I
can't
cross-reference my list of existing add-ons, because I've removed
all of

the
add-ons that were marked as incompatible as recommended in an earlier
thread.
Louise

sardar shankar

unable to install.
getting an error: "Add-on not compatible Installation of NVDA global
commands extension 9.7 has been blocked. An
updated version of this add-on is required, the minimum add-on API
supported by this version of NVDA is 2021.1"

Author: paulber19

GitHub repository:
https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git
<https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git>

Download:

• stable version 9.7

https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon

<https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon>

David Griffith

Windows 10

I had the same thing.  I can only assume that it won't be updated.  I
can't
cross-reference my list of existing add-ons, because I've removed
all of

the
add-ons that were marked as incompatible as recommended in an earlier
thread.
Louise

David Moore

I cannot install this add-on either!

It said that it needs a minimum of NVDA 2021.1!

That is what I have, and I really need this add-on, because I need my numpad to act like normal arrow keys instead of NVDA functions!

I don’t know how the other person was able to install it!

Have a great one!

On 7/14/21, brice Mijares <bmijares33@...> wrote:

> Will you explain what your talking about. I provided a link. It work for

> me. once installed, all the info is in the help button under tool and

> manage apps.

> On 7/14/2021 9:19 AM, David Griffith wrote:

>> [Edited Message Follows]

>> [Moderator Note:  Links did not come through such that they could be

>> activated, but as plain text. Corrected this and am resending]

>> Changed the  subject line to  make it more relevant .

>> Also the below copied from the first part of the latest user Manual

>>  including download link.

>> NVDA global commands extension - user's manual

>> Author: paulber19

>> GitHub repository:

>> https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git

>> <https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git>

>> Download:

>> • stable version 9.7

>> https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon

>> <https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon>

>> David Griffith

>> Windows 10

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

This one installs to the latest version of nvda 2021.1 for that add on.

You can get it from my drop box link at https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zu5mpayk2ty7f/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon?dl=1

Gene nz

On 15/07/2021 1:12 pm, David Moore wrote:

I cannot install this add-on either!

It said that it needs a minimum of NVDA 2021.1!

That is what I have, and I really need this add-on, because I need my numpad to act like normal arrow keys instead of NVDA functions!

I don’t know how the other person was able to install it!

Have a great one!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

getting an error: "Add-on not compatible Installation of NVDA global

commands extension 9.7 has been blocked. An

updated version of this add-on is required, the minimum add-on API

supported by this version of NVDA is 2021.1"

On 7/14/21, brice Mijares <bmijares33@...> wrote:

> Will you explain what your talking about. I provided a link. It work for

> me. once installed, all the info is in the help button under tool and

> manage apps.

> On 7/14/2021 9:19 AM, David Griffith wrote:

>> [Edited Message Follows]

>> [Moderator Note:  Links did not come through such that they could be

>> activated, but as plain text. Corrected this and am resending]

>> Changed the  subject line to  make it more relevant .

>> Also the below copied from the first part of the latest user Manual

>>  including download link.

>> NVDA global commands extension - user's manual

>> Author: paulber19

>> GitHub repository:

>> https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git

>> <https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git>

>> Download:

>> • stable version 9.7

>> https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon

>> <https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon>

>> David Griffith

>> Windows 10

Robert Cole

The latest version  is 9.8.

I could not find the download link on Gethub, so I installed version 9.7 in NVDA 2020.4, then updated to version 9.8 from within the settings of the add-on.

Next I copied the add-on directory from version 2020.4 to the add ons directory of 2021.1 and its working.

David Mehler

Hello,

It's installed just fine here. How do I use this addon?

Thanks.
Dave.

Author: paulber19
[...]

Thank you so very much!

I installed it and it works great!

You are my hero of the day!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

getting an error: "Add-on not compatible Installation of NVDA global

commands extension 9.7 has been blocked. An

updated version of this add-on is required, the minimum add-on API

supported by this version of NVDA is 2021.1"

On 7/14/21, brice Mijares <bmijares33@...> wrote:

> Will you explain what your talking about. I provided a link. It work for

> me. once installed, all the info is in the help button under tool and

> manage apps.

> On 7/14/2021 9:19 AM, David Griffith wrote:

>> [Edited Message Follows]

>> [Moderator Note:  Links did not come through such that they could be

>> activated, but as plain text. Corrected this and am resending]

>> Changed the  subject line to  make it more relevant .

>> Also the below copied from the first part of the latest user Manual

>>  including download link.

>> NVDA global commands extension - user's manual

>> Author: paulber19

>> GitHub repository:

>> https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git

>> <https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git>

>> Download:

>> • stable version 9.7

>> https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon

>> <https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon>

>> David Griffith

>> Windows 10

David Griffith

NVDA Global Commands Extension has just prompted me to update from version 9.7 to 9.8.

Given the problem identified  by at least one person yesterday with installing  I thought I would re-post the download link for the add-on in case that resolves that issue for them.

Again copied from the user guide . I hope it  appears as a correct link this time.

https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

David Griffith

If you want to learn about how to use this add on I would recommend 3 easy steps.

  1. Hit NVDA plus J – you will hear a tone entering you into the  Global Commands layer mode – now press  H and this will put you into menu of all available commands from which you can execute and learn the  keyboard shortcut for each command. So for example you will be able to change global speaker volume but also learn NVDA J then control up and down arrow will do the same thing.
  2. NVDA J then G will open the user guide.
  3. Finally going to  NVDA Preferences menu will allow you to open the settings for the add on. You will need to go here if you want to for example, check the loop single letter elements  shortcut on browser web pages which will introduce to NVDA the Jaws like ability to wrap around from the bottom of the web page  back to the top again. The add on will announce what is happening so there is no confusion as to where you are on the page.

On 7/14/21, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

> Hi

> This one installs to the latest version of nvda 2021.1 for that add on.

> You can get it from my drop box link at

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zu5mpayk2ty7f/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon?dl=1

> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zu5mpayk2ty7f/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon?dl=1>

> Gene nz

> On 15/07/2021 1:12 pm, David Moore wrote:

>> I cannot install this add-on either!

>> It said that it needs a minimum of NVDA 2021.1!

>> That is what I have, and I really need this add-on, because I need my

>> numpad to act like normal arrow keys instead of NVDA functions!

>> I don’t know how the other person was able to install it!

>> Have a great one!

>> Windows 10

abdul muhamin

Hi, the latest version of this addon can be downloaded from the following link

NVDA Globle commands extension

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

It's installed just fine here. How do I use this addon?

Thanks.

Dave.

On 7/14/21, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

> Hi

> This one installs to the latest version of nvda 2021.1 for that add on.

> You can get it from my drop box link at

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zu5mpayk2ty7f/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon?dl=1

> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zu5mpayk2ty7f/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.8.1.nvda-addon?dl=1>

> Gene nz

> On 15/07/2021 1:12 pm, David Moore wrote:

>> I cannot install this add-on either!

>> It said that it needs a minimum of NVDA 2021.1!

>> That is what I have, and I really need this add-on, because I need my

>> numpad to act like normal arrow keys instead of NVDA functions!

>> I don’t know how the other person was able to install it!

>> Have a great one!

>> Windows 10

Fernando Paixão

Good morning friends I'm having a problem with this version because every time, I make ctrl more keta right, eleste giving error, as it fixes this if you want to log me here in the list.

Thank you very much

--
Contatos:
E-mail particular:

fernandooliveira97@...
skype:
fernando.oliveira.vgp

Kevin Cussick

it installed fine here did not have to do anything to get it working just not sure how to work it yet.

On 15/07/2021 02:12, David Moore wrote:
I cannot install this add-on either!
It said that it needs a minimum of NVDA 2021.1!
That is what I have, and I really need this add-on, because I need my numpad to
act like normal arrow keys instead of NVDA functions!
I don’t know how the other person was able to install it!
Have a great one!
getting an error: "Add-on not compatible Installation of NVDA global
commands extension 9.7 has been blocked. An
updated version of this add-on is required, the minimum add-on API
supported by this version of NVDA is 2021.1"
On 7/14/21, brice Mijares <bmijares33@gmail.com> wrote:

> Will you explain what your talking about. I provided a link. It work for

> me. once installed, all the info is in the help button under tool and

> manage apps.

> On 7/14/2021 9:19 AM, David Griffith wrote:

>> [Edited Message Follows]

>> [Moderator Note: Links did not come through such that they could be

>> activated, but as plain text. Corrected this and am resending]

>> Changed the subject line to make it more relevant .

>> Also the below copied from the first part of the latest user Manual

>> including download link.

>> NVDA global commands extension - user's manual

>> Author: paulber19

>> GitHub repository:

>> https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git

>> <https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git>

>> Download:

>> • stable version 9.7

https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon

<https://github.com/paulber007/AllMyNVDAAddons/raw/master/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin-9.7.nvda-addon>

>> David Griffith

>> Windows 10

David Griffith

Hit NVDA and J - you will hear a tone.
Now press the H key and a menu of all available commands will be opened. .. You can also hear the shortcuts for running these commands.
Also go to settings if you want to turn on the loop browser elements feature on.
David Griffith

On 16 Jul 2021, at 22:02, Kevin Cussick via groups.io <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

it installed fine here did not have to do anything to get it working just not sure how to work it yet.

On 15/07/2021 02:12, David Moore wrote:
I cannot install this add-on either!
It said that it needs a minimum of NVDA 2021.1!
That is what I have, and I really need this add-on, because I need my numpad to
act like normal arrow keys instead of NVDA functions!
I don’t know how the other person was able to install it!
Have a great one!
getting an error: "Add-on not compatible Installation of NVDA global
commands extension 9.7 has been blocked. An
updated version of this add-on is required, the minimum add-on API
supported by this version of NVDA is 2021.1"
On 7/14/21, brice Mijares <bmijares33@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will you explain what your talking about. I provided a link. It work for
> me. once installed, all the info is in the help button under tool and
> manage apps.
>

> On 7/14/2021 9:19 AM, David Griffith wrote:
>>
>> [Edited Message Follows]
>>
>> [Moderator Note: Links did not come through such that they could be
>> activated, but as plain text. Corrected this and am resending]
>>
>> Changed the subject line to make it more relevant .
>>
>> Also the below copied from the first part of the latest user Manual
>> including download link.
>>
>> NVDA global commands extension - user's manual
>>
>> Author: paulber19

>> GitHub repository:
>> https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git
>> <https://github.com/paulber19/NVDAExtensionGlobalPlugin.git>