Topics

NVDA HOW TO SET THE STATUS LINE IN OUTLOOK

Christo Vorster

Good morning group

I changed my email address recently. Before I made the change my status line read the number of unread messages.

After the change to the new address, when I read the status line it only tells me that I am in Outlook, but no mention of the number of messages, whether read or un read.

How can I change it so that I can hear the read and unread information?

Regards

Sean Randall

Hi Christo

You don’t mention what version of Outlook you’re using. In my Office 2019 at work, I can press f6 from my inbox to get to the status bar then, shift+f10 to right-clic it and choose the items I want.

Does that work to any degree, or perhaps someone will have a better solution. 😊

S.

I changed my email address recently. Before I made the change my status line read the number of unread messages.

After the change to the new address, when I read the status line it only tells me that I am in Outlook, but no mention of the number of messages, whether read or un read.

How can I change it so that I can hear the read and unread information?

Regards

Recycle trees Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Confidentiality Notice
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then remove it from your system.

Data Protection
We comply with data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and take the security and privacy of personal data very seriously. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us please forward this email (so we can see who it was sent to you by) to dpo@... with your request, and we will review our information in line with your wishes.

Disclaimer
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses, New College Worcester accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.