locked NVDA IBMTTS NO LONGER COMPATIBLE

Christo Vorster

Hi Quentin

Two things.

I looked at the incompatibility matter in the NVDA Manage Addons section. There I read that IBMTTS 2021.1 is required. As it is, I could not as yet locate this version.

The other thing I am curious about, approximately what would Eloquence cost?

Regards

abdul muhamin

Hello, get the latest IBM tts  from

this link

Thanks and regards:

Abdulmuhamin.

Content executive at

Blind Help Project

Reach me through following social mediums

Facebook

Twitter

WhatsApp

Telegram

I looked at the incompatibility matter in the NVDA Manage Addons section. There I read that IBMTTS 2021.1 is required. As it is, I could not as yet locate this version.

The other thing I am curious about, approximately what would Eloquence cost?

Regards

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

This topic is to be closed immediately. There is no legal way to use IBM TTS, or Eloquence, unless it is bundled with a legally purchased product. The information is according to Nvaccess. Please, do not post any additional topic regarding Eloquence or IBM TTS unless we are discussing the paid add-ons. Anyone posting anything about IBM TTS or Eloquence illegally obtained, or anyone posting links to such will be placed on moderated status.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021, 07:28 abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@...> wrote:

Hello, get the latest IBM tts  from

this link

Thanks and regards:

Abdulmuhamin.

Content executive at

Blind Help Project

Reach me through following social mediums

Facebook

Twitter

WhatsApp

Telegram

I looked at the incompatibility matter in the NVDA Manage Addons section. There I read that IBMTTS 2021.1 is required. As it is, I could not as yet locate this version.

The other thing I am curious about, approximately what would Eloquence cost?

Regards

Felix G.

Or just get it from Github and stay clear of that certain other site
altogether. There is no such thing as a free meal, in spite of what
they have you believe.
The link is: https://davidacm.github.io/getlatest/gh/davidacm/NVDA-IBMTTS-Driver
Best,
Felix