Topics

NVDA ile wamp server programını nasıl kullanabilirim | How can I use wamp server program with NVDA?

mertyakistirr@...

Original Message:
WAMP server programının son sürümünü NVDA'nın son sürümü ile kullanamıyorum Windows'un bildirim sekmesindeki WAMP server ayarları bölümünü bir türlü okumuyor NVDA'nın bazı beta sürümleri okuyor ancak NVDA'nın son sürümü okuyamıyor Jaws programı ve NVDA ile beraber okutabiliyorum ancak sadece NVDA ile okumuyor.

Google Translate Translation:
I cannot use the latest version of the WAMP server program with the latest version of NVDA. It does not read the WAMP server settings section in the notification tab of Windows, some beta versions of NVDA are read, but it cannot read the latest version of NVDA. I can read it with the Jaws program and NVDA, but not only with NVDA .

Moderators Note:  Although we have no "official group language" the lingua franca here is English, and you are far more likely to get responses to queries made in English.

I have added Google Translate results to the subject line and message in hopes that your question might get answered more quickly.  I would suggest you do the same moving forward.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

The depths of denial one can be pushed to by outside forces of disapproval can make you not even recognize yourself to yourself.

~ Brian Vogel